Head of Supply Chain - Boots Alliance Healthcare
Boots Alliance Healthcare
Alliance Healthcare daily supplies pharmacies and hospitals in Norway with vital medicines and medical equipment. We have a market share of ca. 45% for pharmaceuticals and are a significant supplier of retail products and medical supplies to Norwegian pharmacies.
Boots Norge owns 160 pharmacies in Norway that Alliance Healthcare supplies with all product groups on a daily basis.
Boots Norway and Alliance Healthcare are part of the international company Walgreens Boots Alliance. Walgreens Boots Alliance is the leading company in distribution of pharmaceuticals and health and medical care products in Europe. In partnership with Walgreens in the United States, we are the world's largest pharmacy chain.
Head of Supply Chain
We are seeking an experienced professional with demonstrated success in leading the integrated team of Supply Chain Management and Replenishment, consisting of 17 people, for Alliance Healthcare Wholesale and Boots pharmacy/retail. This to develop our Supply Chain to best in class based on maximizing customer value and optimizing cost, service and capital.
- Drive improvements and optimize supply of goods to wholesale as well as to pharmacies. By that maximize on the shelf availability/service level at the same time as minimizing cost and capital
- Establish and develop customer relations with hospitals, independent pharmacies and other external customers. Deliver on agreed services and proactively create customer value and satisfaction by developing our service offer
- Build best in class E2E replenishment processes and organization
- Overall responsibility for all replenishment of Alliance Healthcare wholesale and replenishment of Boots pharmacies, e-commerce and homecare operation as well as external customers as hospitals and independent pharmacies
- Budget responsibility for own function
- Leader for staff within customer replenishment, inbound replenishment/buyers, forecasting, price management and supply chain development
- Volume forecasting of operations. Develop and manage function for overall sales and volume forecasting/controlling with target to establish one number forecasting and S&OP process
- Responsible for master data related to price, including price changes
- Optimization of replenishment and stock to internal Boots pharmacies
- Develop and optimize retail Supply Chain/replenishment/product flow to Boots pharmacies, e-commerce, homecare and external customers according to best in class retail operation. Here drive development to optimize shipment, stock levels and on the shelf availability
- Set up performance management and KPI tracking/dash board for E2E replenishment of wholesale and retail/pharmacy
- Manage supplier performance and co-operate with category function
- Manage and develop replenishment system
If this sounds interesting do not hesitate to contact us. For questions regarding this position, please contact our advisor in this recruiting process, Nina Merethe Andersen, Managing Partner in Panamera|IMD International Search Group, cell phone + 47 920 33 785.
Please send your application and resume to Research Manager, Peder Juland, firstname.lastname@example.org.