Head of Group Financial Reporting - ASA
We are looking for an ambitious, smart and curious manager for our client's Group Financial Reporting team. There are still a lot of improvements to be done related to processes and reports, as the complexity increases due to business and geographical distribution growth. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and there are more than 40 legal entities in over 20 European countries that need to be consolidated and kept IFRS compliant.
Despite the size of the Group, they still maintain a down to earth, friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic culture, free from bureaucracy.
So, this is an exciting job with a lot of competent and nice colleagues to work with.
- Group Financial Reporting team leader
- Financial reporting processes and reports (internal, external)
- Consolidation, IFRS compliance and issue solving
- Group accounting policy and internal control
- Accounting related Tax issues
- Improvement & implementation projects
- Participate in closing process
- Support/guiding to 40+ subsidiaries and their accounting and reporting staff
- Ability to lead five directly (Group Accounting Manager, 4 Financial Controllers), coach 40-60
- Solid experience from financial reporting processes and reporting systems
- Deep knowledge of consolidation, IFRS, and accounting related tax
- Experience from international companies, preferably at Group level
- Open for extensive travel in Europe, office in Oslo
- Master (Bachelor) in Accounting (Business/Finance), MRR/CFA a plus
- Fluent in English, Norwegian competence a plus
- Current work permit in Norway
The Group headquarter is in down town Oslo, close to all public transportation.
Show your interest by sending your CV or LinkedIn-profile and some words regarding your motivation to Peder Juland in Panamera|IMD at email@example.com.
Please write «Group Reporting + your name» in the email subject field.