European Sales Manager - Cenium
About the company
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. Based on hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running hotel and resort operations whilst boosting the guest experience and top line revenue.
Cenium have 75 great colleagues, with office in Oslo, USA and Canada. Cenium is fully owned by the Strawberry Group, read more at www.strawberry.no.
Cenium provides a software platform to enable great hospitality groups in the world to differentiate their guest experiences.
Being a Norwegian software company, current customers include all Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordics, in addition to customers in North America, Europa and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium is located at Skøyen in Oslo, but considerable travel is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
Role Purpose and Objectives
- The main purpose is to generate software revenue from existing and new customers.
- This is achieved by proactively seeking new prospects, and challenge these on how to differentiate their guest’s experiences and how they can reduce cost and boost revenue
- This is to be based on a clear Challenger sales approach, not being afraid to proactively teach customers and prospects, tailored to the situation and specific opportunity
- Drive executive meetings, coordinate solution presentations, enable value mapping, design workshops and answer proposals
- Act and communicate with a professional, positive and clear manner.
- Stay up to date with the Cenium software, hospitality technology trends, and maintain a close understanding of partners and customers.
- Complete relevant sections of RFQ and RFPs and join relevant sales and partner processes.
- Collaborate with other sales teams and the rest of the Cenium organization, and participate in relevant lead generating and marketing activities, for instance Hitec in Europe.
Education, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum five years business experience from various industries in customer facing roles
- Excellent communication skills; English and Norwegian / Scandinavian languages
- Excellent presentation skills; clear, structured, right-paced and connected with the audience
- Experience in sales and sales processes, especially Solution Selling and Challenger Sales
- Experience and knowledge of cloud solutions or a desire to learn about
- Curious, ambitious and hard-working
Does this sound like just the right opportunity for you? Please show your interest by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile, with a few words about your motivation, to Peder Juland at Panamera IMD.
Please put "ESM Cenium + your name" in the email subject field.