Senior Group Business Controller - ASA
We are looking for an ambitious, smart and curious Business Controller (focus on the health of the business not the financial reporting) for our client in Oslo (close to the Railway). The company is Private Equity owned and expanding internationally.
You will be focusing on business improvements and work closely with the managers in every location (this is a health, fitness and wellness player) to enable them to run their business better - so a very commercially operative role.
The culture is down to earth, friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic, free from bureaucracy.
So, this is an exciting job with a lot of competent and nice colleagues to work with. You will also be expected to step up to the CFO role when you have learned the industry a little better.
- Regular and ad hoc business reports and analyses
- Reporting improvement & implementation projects
- Participation in M&A identification and Due Dilligence
- Support/guiding to business unit managers
- Solid experience from Business Controlling and Analyses or Management Consulting
- Experience from international companies an advantage
- Master in Business/Finance/Industrial Economy
- Fluent in English
- Current work permit in Norway
Show your interest by sending your CV or LinkedIn-profile + some words regarding your motivation to Peder Juland in Panamera|IMD.
Please write «Soon CFO + your name» in the email subject field.