Senior Group Business Controller
We are looking for an ambitious, smart and curious Senior Group Business Controller (focus on the health of the business not the financial reporting) for our client's Group Finance team based downtown Oslo.
There are still a lot of improvements to be done related to processes and reports, as the complexity increases due to business and geographical distribution growth. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and there are more than 40 legal entities in over 20 European countries.
Despite the size of the Group, they still maintain a down to earth, friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic culture, free from bureaucracy.
So, this is an exciting job with a lot of competent and nice colleagues to work with. You will also get opportunities to develop your management skills.
- Regular and ad hoc business reports and analyses
- Group and Regional management business support
- Reporting improvement & implementation projects
- Participate in Group closing process
- Participation in M&A Due Dilligence
- Support/guiding to 40+ subsidiaries and their business controlling staff
- Solid experience from Business Controlling and Analyses
- Experience from international companies
- Management consulting background is preferable
- Ability to periodically lead a small team
- Open for extensive travel in Europe, office in Oslo
- Master (Bachelor) in Business/Finance (Accounting)
- Fluent in English, Norwegian competence a plus
- Current work permit in Norway
The Group headquarter is in down town Oslo, close to all public transportation.
Show your interest by sending your CV or LinkedIn-profile + some words regarding your motivation to Peder Juland in Panamera|IMD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write «GBC + your name» in the email subject field.