UX Designer eCommerce Oslo
UX DESIGNER (Webshop/eCommerce) - Oslo
We are looking for a UX / UI Designer ready to take on the challenge of owning our holistic end-to-end customer experience across VITA.NO, Loco.no, mobile apps and Club VITA. You need to be curious about human behavior both on and off screen, and be able to convert user insights into awesome user experiences.
- Own the UX / UI design for all websites, apps & services delivered by Cosmetic Group
- Validate our digital product hypothesis through mockups, prototyping, and user testing with existing and potential customers. A/B testing, both in prototyping and analytically
- Be the voice of our users - proactively identify and advocate our users' needs in our software development process
- Help us better understand both our consumer behavior and needs, through qualitative and quantitative means
- Design graphic user interface elements for our mobile apps and web
- Transform customer insight into user-friendly solutions for our customers
- Communicate user experience and design ideas internally through wireframes, mockups, sketches, and written specifications
We are looking for someone who is:
- Primarily a user experience (UX) designer, but also someone who has the experience and ability to ensure visually consistent designs for all our digital touchpoints
- Intellectually curious and creative thinkers
- Ambitious and eager to take on big responsibilities and love to make an impact on our company as we grow our digital business
- An excellent communicator and a great team player across our multidisciplinary teams
- Interested in consumer behavior, design and technology
- Experienced in planning, facilitating, and analyzing user testing workshops
- Able to do wireframing, design sketches, organizational user testing, and prepare graphic designs
- In posession of work samples of successful projects as a UX / UI designer or within frontend development
- Able to visualize ideas, create prototypes and deliveries in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Magento or other ecommerce platforms
- You will create solutions for one of the leading Customer Clubs and web shops in Norway
- You will get ambitious and changre willing owners and colleagues
- You will work with some of the strongest brands in Norway
Show your interest to email@example.com by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile and some words about your motivation by an email with the title: "Vita UX Designer + your name + PIMD"
We are looking forward to hearing from you and to a hopefully mutually exciting and fruitful relationship.